Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Face It, Our Kids Melt Our Heart

Yes, I know its not Mothers Day but I just thought this was the cutest thing when I saw it this morning!:) I dont think I have ever seen a pic like it before despite that its something I hear alot from my own kids:) I can be having the busiest, crappiest day alive and that afternoon or evening when Im just starting to try and settle down, one of my kids will come up and ask for something very simple like this. I'll tell them sure but you can go do that yourself, you know how. Their response most of the time is this! My 14 yr old daughter is very sincere about it too when she tells me this, just melts my heart and I end up going and making it for them LOL. Could they just be lazy and pulling my leg to try and get me to do it so they dont have to? Eh....maybe but I truly do feel they mean it when they say it, and its something I like to hear! Makes me feel good inside as a mommy so I will just continue to believe this and enjoy it while I have it:) Dont get me wrong, I dont cater to my kids in any way, shape or form. They do alot on their own, but this is one thing I dont mind doing from time to time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment